Spellbinding Visuals For Shoppers As Leading Firm Adstuck Launches Its Innovative Virtual Trial Room
Added: (Mon Oct 28 2013)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
In what appeared to be the spellbinding visual experience for online shoppers, leading augmented reality firm, Adstuck Consulting Pvt. Ltd has launched its innovative virtual trial room app - Fityour, to provide unique solution to the increasing demand of sustaining strong customer-retailer relationship.
The contributing factors associated with increasing trend of online shopping from shoppers of different financial background, such as comfort, convenience, fast and reliability, have effectively constituted cumulative traffic inflow on merchandising websites which consequently called for the need for an innovative mechanism to propitiate shopping experience of buyers with a simultaneous effort of profiting the merchant sites.
Hence, the addition of new systems and technologies such as Fityour is categorically meant to be a reliable assistant on par with global standards and practices to effectuate both the objectives successfully.
Adstuck embraces new augmented reality technologies to satisfactorily cater to the mounting need of multiple consumers experiencing unsavory problem of having to buy garment products unbeknown to their bodily fitting, color or stylishness, thus contributing oftentimes a result of an eventual regression.
After monitoring and supervising the latent need of multiple online shopping consumers, Adstuck’s launch of Fityour could be considered the applauded interpretation of the need in its virtual equivalence whereby this face-recognition based technique enables consumers make perceptive decision about buying certain garments through self-examination of their own cybernetic visuals.
The visualization of one’s imagery trying out different attires in a virtual dressing room using gesture-controlled technique is spellbinding while additive like the integrated social media including Facebook and Twitter augments the fervor of shopping, thus contributing profitable factor to both the customers and the retailers.
Fityour’s Salient Features At Glance –
• Commendable performance output with easy user-interface technique
• Useful for both the retailers and the customers
• Based on the latest marker less technology
• Features face recognition augmented reality technique
• Provides MIS (Management Information System) report
• Virtual fitting room with real 3D simulation
• Shoppers can create 3D version of themselves by providing one’s biometric information
• Incorporates techniques like real models and computer-controlled dress up mannequins
• Uses augmented reality technique to superimpose a shopper’s image with virtual garment through live video via computer webcam or smartphone’s camera.
• Composite and realistic view to appreciate how a particular garment will look on a real person.
Adstuck’s developing augmented reality applications such as Areal, Alive, Hear and others is driven to provide satisfactory utility services to AR users. The company has developed growth strategies, consisting of innovation, vision, research, analysis and implementation, to offer profound solutions to the mounting demand of augmented reality apps in future.