Latest Technology used in Projector to make them More Efficient to Use
Added: (Tue Sep 03 2013)
Know More about Projector and technology used to operate them. What Features should a Projector contain to and what specifications are necessary to be Unique as compare to other Presentation Device to make your presentation more effective and relevant. Read This Article for more Knowledge about Projector
As We Know that projectors are being first preferred for the presentation in Business, Education, and E-commerce etc. There are number of projectors available in market that are being chosen for presentation but they does not contain the more specific quality and features that are-
- Portable LED Projector
- Projector Ceiling Mount
- Environment Friendly
- Display Size
- Less Power Consumption
A transmission projector, additionally named as a digital projector, could be a projection system that utilizes associate degree input and lenses to project a picture onto a screen. Transmission projectors will show a range of digital Medias, from videos to computer code presentation slides to laptop information. Transmission projectors are utilized in home theaters, room displays, schoolroom coaching and alternative applications.
Types of Projectors:
- LED Projectors
- LCD Projectors
- DLP Projectors
All of these projectors are made with the latest technology that consists following features:
- Display Technology: 0.45" DMD+RGBLED
- Native Resolution: 1280*800 (Support 1080P)
- Brightness: 2800 Lumens
- Uniformity: >90%
- Color Gamut: ≥ 100%NTSC
- Color Temperature: 6400K
- Contrast: 2000:1(FOFO)
- Projection Size: 15~150 Inches
- Offset: 100%
- Throw Ratio: 1.4(1m@33 inches)
- Electric Keystone: ±30° (The aspect ratio is not distortion after adjustment)
- Inputs: HDMI, AV, VGA, TF slot, U-disk slot, USB, Headphone, DC
- PMP Performance: Support MP4 (1080P)\MP3\Text\PPT\PDF
- Power Consumption: 18---25W (Adaptor: 19V/2.1A, Battery: 11.1V/2000mAh)
- Dimension: 180(L) x 110(W) x 28(H) mm
- Volume (cc):550
- Weight (g); 520(including battery)
- LED Life :> 30000 hours
- Directly open files: You can also directly open PPT, PDF files through pen drive you don’t need any other device for this.
- Inbuilt Battery: Projectors having inbuilt battery so that you can even run the projector if there is no electricity. So it’s a huge advantage.
Multimedia projectors provide show resolutions in a very typical vary of 720p (1280-by-720 pixels) to 1080p (1920-by-1080 pixels.) A resolution is that the variety of pixels that may be displayed in a picture. Super video graphics array, or SVGA, transmission projectors provide commonplace resolutions of 800-by-600 pixels, while XGA, or Extended Graphics Array, transmission projectors offer resolutions of 1024-by-768 pixels.
Multimedia projector technology varies in line with system. beam tube (CRT), transmission projectors project lightweight through 3 tubes colored inexperienced, blue and red, and square measure thought-about bulkier than several different transmission projectors. Liquid show (LCD) transmission projectors use prisms and salt lamps to project a picture supported input signals, and square measure ordinarily utilized in business applications and residential theater systems.