PGP Encrypytion is not safe because Prime numbers have been cracked.
Added: (Sun May 25 2008)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Before you see the maths, you might like to know a few things, I have discovered.
1. Primes are ordered and absolutely determinable
2. PGP encryption is dead, Symmetric encryption is your only safe option until quantum encryption is a reality.
3. It is possible to know the maximum amount of Primes that can exist for any Bit Size, it is a simple calculation
4. The correct sequence of primes is actually 3,2,5 not 1,2,3 as you have been taught.
5. When you use the correct maths, 3 is the only prime that repeats itself twice and serves as a marker at the start and end of the true sequence of primes. Gods marker if you will to say well done, your in the next level of order. We all know that its the beginning of PI coincidence, I think not.
3. The numbers 1 and 2 are still prime just not the start of the true sequence.