Atlantis Discovery. Scientific Atlantology International Society (SAIS)
Added: (Sun Jun 26 2005)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Spanish Investigators Have Discovered Atlantis's Archaeological Evidences Underneath The Sea, Near The Coasts Of Gibraltar.
Atlantis Ibero-Mauretanean. Atlantis in Gibraltar. The Georgeos Díaz-Montexano's theories...
/noticias.info/ Spanish investigators have discovered archaeological evidences underneath the sea, near the coasts of Gibraltar, that could belong to the Atlantic civilization described by Plato with the name of Atlantis and that the Greek philosopher located exactly in front of the Columns of Hercules (Straits of Gibraltar), next to the region of Gadeira (Cadiz, Andalusia) and of the Atlas (Morocco).
The first findings were made in the summer of the 2003. A report with the preliminary results was made, they consulted to great experts of reputation the International as George F. Bass and Cemal Pulak and the report were sent to the authorities and competent organisms of Spain and to UNESCO.
It has spent a year, and still no scientific institution has shown interest to study the solid evidences discovered by the team of collaborating explorers of the investigator and escriptólogo Georgeos Diaz-Montexano, intellectual author of the theories that support these discoveries on the identification of the kingdom of the Atlantis with the Atlantic towns of the coasts of Iberia and Morocco.
It is the first time in all history that is discovered architectonic rest and metal devices under the sea in a location that agrees in a 99,9% with the descriptions offered by Plato on the geographic place where it was the island and the Acropolis of the Atlantis.
Some investigators protest to have found Atlantis in other places of the World like Jim Allen, that places in a so remote place of Gibraltar as mountains of Bolivia, whereas Robert Samarst now is conceited to have discovered the Atlantis near the coasts of Cyprus, but Sarmast has still not discovered nor a single archaeological evidence, the only thing that does since it initiated his expeditions is to show pretty drawings of virtual maps recreated by knoll computers and natural geologic formation that it interprets like rest of Atlantis buried by the marine bottom.
The Spanish-Cuban investigator Georgeos Diaz-Montexano, the German Ulf Ritcher and the Swedish Jonas Berghman are the only investigators who defend with scientific rigor and adjusting to Plato's texts and many other authors of the antiquity the only possible location of Atlantis: the one that describes Plato, that is to say, near the Columns of Hercules (Gibraltar), Gadeira (Cadiz, Andalusie, Spain) and the Atlas (Morocco).
The Georgeos Diaz-Montexano's equipment of collaborator is the unique one who has shown the world submarine archaeological evidences that have been analyzed by the experts and they have still not been possible to recognize or to classify. These evidences are to depths that correspond with the old level of the sea of several thousands of years before the Solon and Plato times.
It is paradoxical that the team of Spanish investigators has still not demanded the discovery of Atlantis, in spite of being those that more scientific evidences have and that nevertheless, Robert Sarmarst does not matter to him to affirm to the world that already has discovered Atlantis when the only thing that it has at the moment is not more than a few natural hills and formation - until it demonstrates to the opposite and a few virtual maps and recreations where it is reconstructed what Sarmast thinks that must have, but that not yet exists.
Sarmast not yet has shown the world nor a single archaeological evidence that is solid and worthy to consider, whereas Georgeos Diaz-Montexano has shown to not one but several deposits with archaeological evidences "sui generis" that would have to be object of study between the scientists. Robert Sarmast has guided fundamentally by the speculations of the book pseudo-religious of Urantia, whereas Jonas Berghman, Ulf Ritcher, and in special, Georgeos Diaz-Montexano, prefers to guide itself by the scientific and philological study of the oldest manuscripts known Plato, and the scientific evidences contributed by geology, oceanography, the paleogeography, the sismology and archaeology.
Nevertheless, and against all logic, Robert Sarmast he is receiving, probably the greater advertising support at level the International that has never received a finder of Atlantis.
How can be explained these paradoxes?
Perhaps exists some false prejudice against the inhabitants of Spain and Morocco?
Investigator vindicates to the Plato's Atlantis like an para-historical story.
"The narration on the Atlantis written in the dialogues of the Platós Timaeus and the Critias, belongs to a type of literary sort much more next to the history that to mythology", Hispanic-Cuban investigator affirms.
/noticias.info/ The scriptologist Georgeos Díaz-Montexano has been able to advance in scientific atlantology until points that nobody before had arrived. Georgeos Díaz has made the most solid and scientific contributions, because they are always based on data, documents, codices, manuscripts, archaeological and geological evidences; that most of the Díaz-Montexano's contributions they are absolutely original and novel.
Points obtained by Georgeos Díaz and that they widely appear developed in his theory:
1. A series of serious errors of translation and interpretation on the Atlantis, perpetuated during many centuries and presents in all previous works, are rectified for the first time.
2. In the history of the atlantology and classic archaeology and philology it is for the first time made a paleographical and lexicographical study and medieval revision of texts of Plato through the trascripciones of manuscripts and codices written in Greek and Latin. For the first time, the oldest translations of the Timaeus like the one of Chalcidio (Century IV) and the translations to Latin of books of the Timeo and the Critias to the Latin of famous medieval philosophers Marsilio Ficino (s. XV) and Iano Cornarius study and consult in a study on Atlantis (s. XVI).
3. The original names of the atlanteans kings and the own Atlantis like the country or island of which are reconstructed for the first time as "to Support, to Bear, to Endure"; identifying also the names of Elasippo with the one of and/or Elisippo Olisippo (name of the old city of Lisbon)
4. It is argued for the first time that Plato affirms that Gadeira is a name atlantean, since nobody before had been noticed of this fact.
5. It is argued for the first time that Atlantis are not the original or true name, since nobody before had either noticed that own the Plato (through Critias it affirms that the names of the Greeks atlanteans was translations of the original names).
6. It is argued for the first time that the end of Atlantis had to happen in a date between the 1500 and the 1300 B.C. according to which own the Plato the kings affirm in the Critias that who fought representing Athenas against the kings of Atlantis, were Kekrops, Erechtheus, Erychsichton and Erichthonios. This so important detail, that it allows to locate the end of Atlantis in the Age of the final Bronze, had not been commented by any atlantologist or student of Atlantis before Georgeos Diaz-Montexano.
7. For the first time is argued and demonstrated that Plato never talks about to Atlantis like an "enormous continent" but like a NHSOS, that is, an island or peninsula.
8. It is demonstrated for the first time with objective data, that is to say, with the true words written in Greek and Latin of the old manuscripts and codices that Atlantis were a NHSOS that just was ahead same of the Columns of Hercules (Gibraltar) and not "beyond" of the Columns of Hercules nor in means of the Atlantic Ocean as erroneously all have maintained before Georgeos.
9. One for the first time demonstrates also with objective data and solid evidences that Plato the word never mentions the Ocean (ÔKEANOS) that appears in most of the translations of the Timaeus and the Critias. Plato always speech PELAGOS (or FRETUM in the translations to the Latin).
10. One demonstrates for the first time that the same architectonic scheme that used the Atlanteans to construct their city or the Acropolis is the same symbol that appears during all the Age of the Bronze by thousands in Iberia and some points of the Atlantic coasts like the British Islands, Ireland and Scotland, and that Georgeos has classified like symbol for "Concentric Rings and Channel". Georgeos also demonstrated that this same symbol appears of very frequent way in the ceramics of Iberia and Tartessós.
11. Also one demonstrates for the first time that in Iberia cities of the Age of the Bronze that constructed with the same architectonic scheme of Atlantis, that is to say, by means of concentric pits or circular ring existed surrounding to a central island or the Acropolis. In Iberia Georgeos it has located two cities, one in Jaén, Andalusia, kingdom of Tartessos and another one in Madrid, almost in the center of the NHSOS Iberia.
12. For the first time is demonstrated that the old name of Seville, Ispalis or Ispalya is translated in languages semitics (like the old Phoenician), "island of to Support, to Endure, to Bear", that is just like it means the Greek name of "Nêsos Atlantis".
13. It is demonstrated for the first time that in the old Egyptian language the units of hundreds (100) were pronounced, almost just as the ones of thousands (1000), which could have created a confusion between numbers with hundreds and numbers with thousands, like for example, 900 by 9000.
14. One for the first time demonstrates by means of paleographical and lexicographical proofs, discovered in the codices and old manuscripts of the Timaeus and the Critias that Plato did not invent the history of Atlantis. The Proofs presented by Georgeos demonstrates that the text of the Critias and the part of the Timaeus that speak of Atlantis belong to a text older writing in archaic style like used in the Solon's times.
15. One demonstrates for the first time that the only NHSOS, that is to say, Island or peninsula, that was next or ahead to Columns of Hercules, to the West of Europe, the West of the Thyrrenia and Asia, and to the West of Libya and Egypt, and that in had addition a called region Gadeira, was the NHSOS Iberia. Demonstrating with that the NHSOS Atlantis was in fact the same NHSOS Iberia, that is, to the own peninsula of Iberia and part of the northwest of Morocco, demonstrating itself also that this civilization was the same one that was known in the antiquity, among other names, like Gadeira, Iberia, Aliba or Alibe and Tartessós, among other names that received Spain, Portugal and the North and the West of Morocco in the antiquity.
These are some single of the numerous contributions and original discoveries made by Spanish Scriptologist and Founder of the Spanish Epigraphic Society, Georgeos Díaz-Montexano.
+ information and related links:
http://usuarios.lycos.es/atlantisbook/atlantis_news_georgeos_diaz.html (Abstract Atlantis in Andalusia. Atlantis in front of Gibraltar. Atlantis Iberian-Moroccian The Spanish newspapers and magazines recognize the investigations of Georgeos Diaz-Montexano.)
Georgeos Díaz-Montexano's Official Website: http://www.atlantisdiscovery.com/discovery-atlantis/