SMOOTH FINANCIAL APPOINT NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER TO SUPPORT FINANCE BROKERS
Added: (Thu May 21 2009)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER APPOINTMENT TO SUPPORT INTRODUCERS USING OR WISHING TO USE MARKET LEADING WEB-SITE LAUNCHED FOR FINANCE BROKERS TO MAXIMISE THEIR REVENUE DURING TRYING TIMES.
Smooth Financial has appointed Holy Brace as their new Business Development Manager. Holly will support brokers in their online management of Debt Management and IVA referrals. Smooth Financial launched www.smoothintroducers.co.uk as a bespoke system to support their Introducers and provide complete transparency.
Holly’s Mission Statement:
• To provide brokers with a debt advice portal for their clients (in turn keeping in line with the Treating Customers Fairly Regulations) and promoting transparent relationships with ongoing support.
• Provide and additional income stream for our brokers.
• Offer best practice advice to customer and brokers to keep one step ahead of the competition.
• Provide complete clarity on clients’ cases through real-time applications and tracking through the portal.
• Enable the broker to fact find the client for debt solutions by in house training and ongoing support.
• Online support from Holly and the Advisors.
• Provide help through our Introducer Support Team headed by Holly.
• Ensure confidentiality is preserved at all times.
Comment: Mark Broadstock, Managing Director of Smooth Financial says:
“We are pleased to introduce Holly to Smooth as the Introducer face of the company. Together with our bespoke system we now offer an unrivaled opportunity for a constant and industry leading revenue stream to our brokers”.
Formed in 2004 as a Debt Management company, with a focus on providing impartial and ethical debt advice to prospective clients. The Manchester based office has expanded considerably in the last 2 years and continues to grow as an innovative and vibrant company. The Smooth ethos is to provide all clients with best practice advice.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Tel: 0161 905 5670
May 21st 2009