Pollution less and Environment friendly Fly Ash bricks
Added: (Sat Oct 24 2009)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Fly Ash Bricks are an environment friendly cost saving building product. These Fly ash bricks are three times stronger than conventional bricks with consistent strength. Our fly ash bricks are ideally suited for internal, external, load bearing and non-load bearing walls. These Fly Ash Bricks with higher strength/weight ratio (about 3 to 4 times that of burnt clay bricks) aid in designing stronger, yet more economic structures.Our fly ash bricks are not affected by environmental conditions and remain static thus ensuring longer life of the building. Also, the savings with regard to wastages in ourfly ash bricks are considerable during unloading and construction due to true shape and size, consistency in quality, and the workability of the fly ash bricks unlike traditional clay bricks. Apart from being extremely strong, fly ash bricks are resistant to moisture penetration. There is less capillary action because the structure is made of closed cells.
Fly Ash Bricks provides a high level of moisture resistance. It's very economical / cost effective, nil wastage while transporting and handling.
We are engaged in manufacturing premium quality durable Fly Ash Bricks and Eco Friendly Bricks which is available in various sizes. Fabricated using optimum quality raw material, our range is widely preferred in construction purpose. These qualitative bricks have high compressive strength and absorb low water.
Advantages Of Fly Ash Bricks :-
1. Due to high strength, practically no breakage during transport & use.
2. Due to uniform size of bricks mortar required for joints & plaster reduces almost by 50%.
3. Due to lower water penetration seepage of water through bricks is considerably reduced.
4. Plaster of Paris / Gypsum Plaster can be directly applied on these bricks without a backing coat
5. These bricks do not require soaking in water for 24 hours. Only sprinkling of water before use