What do you get the mum who has everything?
Added: (Tue Nov 28 2006)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
If you are struggling to find a gift for the mum in your life, buy a diary from Organised Mum.
Busy Mum: The Organised Mum Life Book is a beautiful yet practical gift for the mum who juggles work and family commitments. It will fit in a handbag, yet has room for notes and plans. 288 stickers make it simple to see what’s going on in Busy Mum’s crowded life. Busy Mum will love the extra time she can create using the Organised Mum Life Book. (GBP11.75)
School Mum: School Mum needs to see all the family appointments and kids’ after school activities at a glance. Why not buy her an Organised Mum Weekly Planner (GBP9.99). With a week-to-view and tear off ‘to do’ lists, this will really help School Mum get organized in 2007. The stickers will appeal to the kids too!
Grand-mum: The Pocket Life Book will help Grand-mum keep track of birthdays and social events. It’s got space for shopping lists and menus for the week to come. At just GBP5.99 it makes a great gift from a grandchild, and can be personalised with a favourite photograph too. (Personalised diaries, GBP9.99).
Full Time Mum: Why not buy Full Time Mum a beautiful Home Planner? (GBP9.99) It will be at the heart of the kitchen, and has lots of space for writing in nursery, playgroup and school dates. There’s lists for budgeting, things to do round the house and the kids activities too. Full Time Mum and the kids will have lots of fun with the Home Planner in 2007.
New Mum: New Mum has probably been given all the baby grows she needs. Why not buy her “Baby’s First Year”. It’s a practical calendar, which starts any month of the year, and has stickers to highlight events like baby’s first steps. The perfect gift for every New Mum, just GBP10.99.
Mum-to-be: Mum-to-be is doubly lucky this Christmas. Not only has she got a new life growing inside her, there’s also a NEW Organised Mum Pregnancy Planner, so she can remember all her pregnancy appointments and create a beautiful memory book of those special nine months. Available from December 2006, just GBP10.99.
Organised Mum products are available from www.organisedmum.co.uk or call 0845 644 7507. They are also stocked in stores across the UK.
Notes to Editors:
1. Check out www.press.organised-mum.co.uk for high res images and more information.
2. Press enquiries should be addressed to Antonia Chitty. email@example.com or call Antonia on 02078207768 or 07900580668.
3. The products are in the following stores, plus many more local outlets:
• John Lewis nationwide
• Calendar Club nationwide
• Great Little Trading mail order
• Blooming Marvellous mail order
• Calendar Club online
4. Organised Mum, Tel: 0845 644 7507 Unit 6, Berwick Courtyard, Berwick St. Leonard, Salisbury SP3 5UA
5. "Organised Mum" is a range of beautiful, yet hugely practical stationery. For women running busy homes, standard calendars and diaries simply don't have enough space and its about time that women had organisational tools designed for them rather than making do with office diaries with pretty covers or calendars with next to no space. The Company was started by Sarah Sadler, a mum to two young girls who just found it impossible to organise her days. "With the constant demands of the children, remembering important events such as taxing the car became so difficult". Her answer was to write everything down but she just couldn't find products that would accommodate her busy life. The range has grown over the three years since the Company was started and now includes five main products as well as stickers and other accessories to personalise stationery further.