Atlantic Electrics Introduce Interest-Free Payment With ClearPay App
Added: (Fri Jun 07 2019)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
The first time you can buy home electronic products at easy and quick installments with an interest-free payment method by downloading the ClearPay app.
ClearPAY offers simple and affordable installment plans for online shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal installments, due every 2 weeks. For example, if you purchase an item for £100, you pay 4 installments of £25. There is no additional cost to use ClearPAY so as long as you pay your bill on time – there is a £10 fee for late payments. All of your payments are interest-free and you will receive your order straight away. You will pay the first 25% of the order value at the time you make the purchase with ClearPAY. You can use it to make purchases from £199.99 up to £800.
Please remember that to sign up with Clearpay you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number
- Use a UK bank payment card - Visa or Mastercard Debit or Credit Card
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a verifiable and valid ID
- Be living in the UK (England / Wales / Scotland & Northern Ireland) No UK territories or British Forces Post Offices addresses are allowed, No Isle of Mann or Isle or Jersey or Isle of Guernsey addresses are allowed
ClearPAY is an amazing new way to pay for the things you love with three equal interest-free payments. All you need to do now is visit www.clearpay.co.uk and set up your password. The next time you purchase with ClearPAY, just log in securely when you checkout. Or you can download the ClearPAY App to make the whole process even easier! There are no long forms to complete and you’ll get an instant decision online. It is free to download and use while shopping from Atlantic Electrics. You can also manage your plans on the go by downloading the ClearPAY app.
For More Inquiry Contact: Atlantic Electrics, 970 North Circular Road, London, NW2 7JR. Call On: 0208-208-6999