Burger King Enhanced Productivity Operating Costs Using Matrix Centralized Time-Attendance Solution
Added: (Thu Jun 06 2019)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Founded in 1954, Burger King is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world with around 13,000 restaurants operating in 100 countries. In India, there are more than 150+ outlets.
• Attendance management of more than 70 outlets across PAN India from a central location in Mumbai.
• Majority of the staff has no shift assigned, but are still required to complete stipulated work hours on a daily basis for having a full day present marked.
• Accurate tracking of employees’ time working away from the head-office was a tedious task.
• Manual attendance corrections and salary process were time-consuming and resulted in errors.
• Web based Time-Attendance solution for more than 70 outlets with Biometric Fingerprint based Terminals
• Portal for Applying/Approving Leave and Managing Employees’ Attendance
• Flexible Attendance Marking Option for Calculating Accurate Working Hours in a Day
• Monthly Attendance Reports with Overtime
• Direct Integration with HRMS Software
• COSEC DOOR FOT- Fingerprint based Time-Attendance Terminal
• COSEC CENTRA LE- Web based Application Software for 1000 Users, Expandable up to One Million Users
• COSEC LE TAM- Time-Attendance and Leave Management Module for COSEC CENTRA LE
• COSEC LE ESS – Employee Self Service Portal for Attendance Management for COSEC CENTRA LE
• Improved Productivity with Accurate Attendance Calculation
• Quick and Easy Salary Calculations
Established in 1991, Matrix is a leader in Security and Telecom solutions for modern businesses and enterprises. As an innovative, technology driven and customer focused organization, the company is committed to keep pace with the revolutions in the Security and Telecom industries. With around 40% of its human resources dedicated to the development of new products, Matrix has launched cutting-edge products like Video Surveillance Systems - Video Management Software, Network Video Recorder and IP Camera, Access Control and Time-Attendance Systems as well as Telecom Solutions such as Unified Communications, IP-PBX, Universal Gateways, VoIP and GSM Gateways and Communication Endpoints. These solutions are feature-rich, reliable and conform to the international standards. Having global footprints in Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Africa through an extensive network of more than 2,500 channel partners, Matrix ensures that the products serve the needs of its customers faster and longer. Matrix has gained trust and admiration of customers representing the entire spectrum of industries. Matrix has won many international awards for its innovative products.
For further information, please contact:
394-GIDC, Makarpura, Vadodara-390010, India
Call - +91 1800-258-7747