Country Profile: Skincare in India
Added: (Sat Jun 01 2019)
Market Reports on India Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Country Profile: Skincare in India” under Personal Care category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Indian Skin Care sector is led by the facial care category in both value and volume terms in 2018, and the category is also forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2018-2023. Convenience stores accounted for the leading share in the distribution of skin care products in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material, followed by rigid plastics and glass. Unilever, Amway Corporation and L`Oreal S.A. are the leading companies in the Indian skin care sector.
Skincare sector in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
Request a free sample copy of Skincare Market Report @ http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/marketreports/sample/reports/1299971
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eye make-up, face make-up, lip make-up and nail make-up with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
- The Indian skincare sector is expected to grow by value terms during 2018-2023
- Facial care is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Indian skincare sector
- Facial care category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023
- Convenience stores is the largest distribution channel
- Unilever, Amway Corporation and L`Oreal S.A are the top three companies in the sector
- Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Indian skincare sector
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/marketreports/country-profile-skincare-in-india/1299971
About Market Reports on India:
Market Reports on India is an excellent source to obtain top quality market research reports that helps you to understand the business in the Indian market. We cover various industries, identifying and understanding key macro and micro-economic trends, insights and futuristic growth opportunities. To help achieve all this and more, Market Reports on India is the answer to all your business needs.
Contact us at:
Market Reports on India
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810775
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedInSubmitted by:Sophia Jones