ZNetLive launches first of its kind customer self-service mobile app for its clients
Added: (Mon Sep 04 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Jaipur, India, September 4, 2017 ZNetLive (www.znetlive.com) – India’s leading web hosting and cloud services provider, recently announced the launch of its mobile app that will help its users in India and across the world save time, quickly manage their business and stay connected with ZNetLive on the go.
The first of its kind, customer self-service mobile app is designed to perform well, even under limited network connection. It will maximize productivity by reducing browsing time of the customers and will provide them with improved accessibility, optimal levels of engagement and more interactive experience.
Developed in-house, this Android app will provide ZNetLive clients an editor to edit and raise tickets; functionality to buy domains, view services and billing details; manage their service accounts; and communicate with ZNetLive, anywhere, anytime as per their convenience. It can be installed with a simple click.
ZNetLive’s mobile app comes with the below mentioned features:
- Simple and easy with few minutes’ learning curve.
- Enables clients to receive instant notifications.
- Allows pertinent scheduling information at clients’ fingertips.
- Provides easy one-touch access with clear and intuitive interface.
App’s eight simple modules are accessible via dashboard and give further access to four important services, including domains, support, services and billing.
• Support module – With this module, customers can view and perform functions related to their support tickets.
• Services Module - This module enables customers to view their service(s) and billing details.
• Domains Module - This helps customers to view their domain(s) related information - name, expiration date, amount and renew button.
• ‘Buy Domain’ module - This helps customers to search an available domain name including premium ones.
• Billing module – This section enables customers to view their billing and order description details.
• Profile module – With this module, customers can view their profile details and get notifications related to their raised tickets.
• ‘Forgot Password’ module - The customers can reset their password from this section.
• ‘Sign IN’ module - This module will allow customers to login to app with their credentials and also reset their forgot password.
Founded in 2001, ZNetLive is a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), providing wholesome cloud business solutions and managed services to large enterprises and SMBs on latest cloud technologies and enterprise grade hardware with value added benefits. ZNetLive specializes in complete cloud consultancy and infrastructure analysis to provide dynamic cloud solutions tailored to specific industry processes.
Owned by ZNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd, it has been providing cloud hosting and managed services to customers in over 141+ countries worldwide.
In addition to industry's best accreditations such as the HostReview Readers' Choice Award; The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia and Fast 50 India Awards for 2010 & 2011; ISO 27001 and D&B certifications, ZNetLive has a number of cloud competency certifications.