RingCentral Empowers the Global Digital Workforce With New Innovations Unveiled at ConnectCentral 20
Added: (Thu Oct 26 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
RingCentral Empowers the Global Digital Workforce With New Innovations Unveiled at ConnectCentral 2017
New platform integrations, global expansion, and enterprise analytics showcased at RingCentral’s user conference
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — October 24, 2017 — RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions, today welcomed customers, partners, media, and analysts to its second user conference, ConnectCentral 2017, to explore the future of the digital workplace. RingCentral unveiled new capabilities that advance its Collaborative Communications vision, aimed at empowering people to work the way they want. New innovations announced today and showcased at ConnectCentral 2017 include:
● Amazon, Google, Slack, and new bot and artificial intelligence (AI) integrations
● Global expansion in Latin America and France
● Global Quality of Service analytics
“The innovations we’re unveiling today at ConnectCentral demonstrate how we continue to push the envelope on what’s possible with the power of industry-leading cloud communications and collaboration solutions,” said Vlad Shmunis, founder, chairman and CEO of RingCentral. “Our open platform, global reach, and analytics capabilities are beyond what any other provider in our industry can offer. It is these capabilities that are changing the game for global enterprises as they migrate their communications solutions to the cloud in order to drive better customer and end-user experiences.”
Creating open platform integrations for intelligent business workflows
In today’s multi-cloud applications environment, open platform integrations are critical to enabling intelligent business workflows. RingCentral is expanding its open RingCentral Connect Platform™ to include new powerful AI, chatbots, and application integrations, including:
● Call and SMS voice activation with Amazon Alexa®
● Advanced chatbots within Glip® to create seamless and automated workflows
● Calls and texts from within the Gmail™ interface
● RingCentral conferencing and meetings integration available within Slack
For further details, please reference: https://www.ringcentral.com/whyringcentral/company/pressreleases/pressreleases-2017/ringcentral-extends-connect-platform.html.
Supporting global workforces
RingCentral announced expansion of its RingCentral Global Office® solution across Latin America and its go-to-market presence in France.
RingCentral has expanded the footprint of its RingCentral Global Connect Network™ in Latin America to support growing demand from enterprise customers. Multinational businesses with offices in Peru, Brazil, and Argentina can now enjoy the benefits of localized presence integrated as part of a global enterprise communications solution.
RingCentral also announced the expansion of its presence in France with new leadership and product capabilities:
● Appointed Guillaume Widmer as head of channels for France. Mr. Widmer is an industry executive with over 20 years of experience in communications technologies and former CTO of Netcentrex Inc, a pioneer in the provisioning of voice and video services
● Addition of local channel partners to address the needs of the growing market opportunity in France
● RingCentral Office® language support in French, local billing in euros, direct peering with tier one local operators across the region, and applications delivery from European data centers
Global quality of service analytics
In the world of legacy on-premises voice communications systems, it was impossible to centrally deploy and manage global enterprise PBX systems, as well as troubleshoot service quality issues. With RingCentral Global Office, enterprises can deploy, administer, and manage the solution centrally on a global basis. In addition, RingCentral is now providing real-time analytics capabilities that:
● Measure quality of every leg of every call on a global basis, enabling administrators to have visibility into end-user quality of service experiences
● Provide comprehensive reporting dashboard that allows administrators to anticipate and diagnose voice quality of service issues in real time before they escalate into critical problems
● Pinpoint problematic calls to accurately identify patterns, degradation at the country, regional, and local levels for every leg of every call. This is based on transport information, such as jitter, latency, and packet loss
With Quality of Service Analytics, RingCentral is empowering administrators with deeper insights into the end-user experience and faster issue resolution. This new capability is now available to RingCentral Office customers.
For additional information about the RingCentral annual conference, ConnectCentral 2017, please visit: http://connectcentral.ringcentral.com.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, on any device. RingCentral unifies voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, online meetings, and integrated contact center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
©2017 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. RingCentral, Collaborative Communications, RingCentral Office, RingCentral Connect Platform, Glip, RingCentral Global Office, RingCentral Global Connect Network and the RingCentral logo are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc. Other third-party marks and logos displayed in this document are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Anne Harding (UK PR agency contact for RingCentral)
Tel: +44 1923 773676