Trumantech Announce Attendance at the Solar Power Asia Event
Added: (Wed Feb 07 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Trumantech confirms they will be sending two delegates to the event to network with industry professionals and look for new technology that may assist in the development of their aggressive expansion programs
The event will take place on 19 -22 March 2018 and will be held at the Amari Hotel in Singapore.
The event is Asia’s only Solar Power event with a focus on regional markets comes to Singapore for the first time in 2018. Part of the Renewable Energy Week, the conference is part of a series of events designed to bring together Government, Project owners and developers, investors, technology and service providers from across the globe.
• Case studies by project owners and developers
• Government perspectives on upcoming regulation and implementation
• Solar Project updates and partnership / new investment opportunities
• ASEAN, North Asia, India, Australia and China in focus
• Online Networking Tool, Access the participant list in advance!
• Pick and choose your sessions, Network across all events
Trumantech is a clean energy provider that believes that there is a world where companies like them, investors and the environment can profit and help make the world’s pollution issues a thing of the past. They believe we all have to choose between being part of the energy policy problem, or its solution. Reducing our dependency on fossil fuels is no longer a wish, but a necessity, and not only in order to achieve the ambitious climate protection that has already been targeted.