Internaitonal SAP Conference for Connected Logistics in Cargo
Added: (Wed Aug 09 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Connecting the Dots of the Digital Supply Chain
T.A. Cook Conferences and SAP are delighted to announce the International SAP Conference for Connected Logistics in Cargo taking place on 10-11 October, 2017 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This will be a business-centric community event specifically designed for the Shipping (ship liners), Ports and Logistics Service Provider (3PL) industries. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with SAP experts and executives, users, prospects and partners, all under one roof, at one time.
The event will kick off with 5 simultaneous half-day, pre-conference workshops. Topics to be covered will include: container shipping innovations, SAP S/4HANA migration, talent management, big data analytics and last mile delivery. The workshops will each be led by SAP applications experts, and will comprise presentations, demos, and real-life scenarios that together represent years of experience across a variety of business situations.
At the conference itself, enjoy SAP executive keynotes to bring you up-to-speed on the latest updates, and hear new customer reference stories from international organizations including ZIM, Waberers, Stork, Modern Terminals Ltd and more.
Tailored for the specific needs and processes of the shipping, ports and 3PL industries, topics will include:
• Digital Transformation
• Warehouse Management
• Transportation Management
• Cloud Track and Trace
• Customer Engagement and Commerce Billing
• Enterprise Asset Management
• SAP S/4HANA
On top of all this, visit the event show floor to experience the SAP Partner exhibition, live demonstrations and interactive sessions and make valuable connections at the networking evening social event.
Benefits of Attending
This is a must-attend event if you want to:
1. Learn how to leverage digital transformation to achieve process excellence and ultimately revenue growth
2. Gain early access to SAP solution updates and roadmap, ensuring that you remain ahead of the curve
3. Hear first-hand your peers’ implementation experiences to learn best practice for your own firm’s SAP solution journey
4. Get your specific technical questions answered directly by the experts
5. Enjoy face-to-face access to those who will have a direct influence on the success of your SAP solution implementation
6. Make lasting and valuable connections to cement future knowledge
In addition, the event is co-located with the International SAP Conference for Professional Services which will allow you to pick up additional highly valuable, yet unexpected, new information and make cross-industry contacts.
Registration is now live! Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your place at the early bird rate. Visit https://goo.gl/7P7ZQH for more details or contact the event team at email@example.com, +44 (0)121 200 3810. For all conference updates and interesting, informative content, please join our SAP Travel and Transportation Experts LinkedIn Group here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3966133