Global Smart Hospital Market Research Report Forecast to 2025
Added: (Mon May 27 2019)
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Smart Hospital Market Research Report Forecast to 2025” under Hardware & Software category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
In a Smart Hospital, all the functions and operations of medical devices are dependent on a digital ecosystem. It is also known as an intelligent hospital that works on improved and automated processes developed in an information communication and telecommunication (ICT) environment. The medical devices and all other interconnected medical equipment are based on Internet of Things (IoT) that optimize patient care and develop new scope of improved care. Increasing demand for cost-efficient solutions and integration of IoT with medical devices are expected to drive the market for smart hospital during the forecast period. However, the lack of competence in deploying IoT solutions in hospitals is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period.
In 2017, North America dominated the global market; the regional market was valued at USD 6284.4 million and is expected to register a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period. However, the market in Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing at the highest CAGR of 25.8% during the review period. The global smart hospital market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. By type, the market has been segmented into general services, speciality, and super-speciality. Based on application, the market has been segmented into electronic health record and clinic workflow, remote medicine management, medical connected imaging, outpatient vigilance, and medical assistance.
Request a free sample copy of Smart Hospital Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/Sample/Reports/1517831
Based on type, the general service segment held the largest market share, valued at USD 7,583.0 million in 2017; it is projected to register a CAGR of 19.8% during the forecast period. However, the super-specialty segment is expected to grow at faster CAGR of 23.8% during the forecast period. By application, the remote medicine management segment accounted for the highest market value of USD 4751.1 million in 2017; the segment is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 16.2% during the review period. However, outpatient vigilance segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 25.9% during the forecast period.
The key players in the global smart hospital market are McKesson Corporation (US), GE Healthcare (US), Honeywell Life Care Solutions (US), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Cerner Corporation (US), Medtronic PLC. (Ireland), Qualcomm Life (US), Allengers Groups (India), and AdhereTech (US).
Global Smart Hospital Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2025
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global smart hospital market
• To provide insights into factors affecting market growth
• To analyze the global smart hospital market based on Porter's Five Forces analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries—North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospects
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for segments on the basis of product, technology, and end-user
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers & acquisitions, product developments, and research and developments in the global smart hospital market
• Technology providers
• Research organizations
• Government organizations
• Technology investors
• Technology standards organizations
• Forums, alliances, and associations, and government bodies
• Venture capitalists
• Private equity firms, analysts, and strategic business planners.
• The global smart hospital market is expected to reach USD 77,299.6 million by 2025.
• Based on type, general service segment held the largest market share, valued at USD 7,583.0 million in 2017; it is projected to register a CAGR of 19.8% during the forecast period
• By application, remote medicine management segment accounted for the highest market value of USD 4,751.1 million in 2017; the segment is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 16.2% during the review period.
• Geographically, North America is projected to be the largest regional market in the global smart hospital market.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/global-smart-hospital-market-research-report-forecast-to-2025/1517831
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
Submitted by:Sandhya Nair