EndoTech Create New Position for its Research and Development Team
Added: (Thu Feb 01 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
EndoTech are looking for someone to head their research and development team and are looking for director level candidates.
The role is currently being carried out by Richard Cliff, Chief Technology Officer but due to increasing commitments and workload EndoTech believe it is time to bring someone in to concentrate solely on the research and development aspect of the business allowing Richard more freedom to build on the firms technological achievements that are already in progress. The successful candidate will be report directly to Richard.
The position will be located in the firms head office location in Tokyo. Anyone wishing to apply for the position should contact EndoTech direct.
• Manages all functions within the development and design approach for adequacy, feasibility, cost, and conformance to overall goals and best research, design and engineering practices
• Will need to be proficient in presenting results at project review meetings and technical conferences
• Responsible for writing and reviewing the research and development teams technical goals and approaches, maintain a consistent monitoring process during development, design, and testing. Provides advanced technical assistance in development, design, and integration of technologies and systems.
• Designs or directs the development of unique or leading edge technology, hardware, equipment, or systems to meet specific mission requirements
• Manages research and development teams efforts related to the study, development, and test of hardware, data system components, or equipment
• Maintains a broad knowledge of electronics analog/digital design engineering
• Experienced Leader/Manager of teams will be needed for the formulation, design, development, modification, implementation, of electronic systems and devices. Experience with full life cycle software development
Education and Qualifications
• BS degree or higher in Engineering is required
• Substantial experience in concept design and production
• outstanding oral and written communication skills
The company is built around specialist engineers and designers, and has been associated with developing commercially viable products and solutions within the worldwide electronics industry at the request of their clients for more than 10 years.
Since their inception in 2007, EndoTech has delivered to its clients a broad array of solutions involving various degrees of sophistication, ensuring we deliver the perfect solutions for electronic products by delivering outstanding style and design throughout diverse electronics marketplaces.