How to make a marketer's life much easier!
Added: (Tue Jun 05 2001)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
A new way to make your life easier in business!
Tuesday, 05 June 2001. For immediate release
Freeboon launches new service to simplify, enhance and dramatically reduce the cost of getting feedback from a suitable audience.
Making decisions based on consumer assumptions rather than fact may be a thing of the past. New Freeboon technology aims to make it easier for consumers to offer their thoughts, opinions and motivations wherever they happen to be.
The Freeboon service can easily be integrated into the marketing or CRM process. It offers a multi-platform, multi-lingual, on-line or off-line system to find out what people think and centrally stores the results in a controlled, easily analysed form. Freeboon offers a solution for use in store, on the street, in call centres or over the Internet.
The system has been developed over the last 18 months by a small team of people dedicated to simplifying and enhancing the availability of information. The design goals were clear: to be simple, to be fast, to be reliable and to be of real benefit to business. Freeboon has succeeded in producing a simple-to-use system that shelters the customer from the complexities of the technology.
Negotiations are already under way with companies like Microsoft, CGNU, various Virgin Companies, Barclays, Natwest and the Royal Bank of Scotland, various national chain restaurants and consumer driven companies like Thomson, Bernard Matthews and Comet.
Key benefits are:
· Makes it easier to collect feedback. Within minutes, Freeboon’s software generates an effective feedback form, ready for use. It removes the hassle of existing methods.
· Saves time. As soon as the feedback form is ready, it can capture information directly to a database for analysis and response. No manual data entry is required.
· Reduces cost. There are significant cost savings in taking this approach to feedback.
· Multi-channel information. Can be used in-store, on the street, via the Internet or by call centre staff to capture information that is held within a single database. All feedback forms are dynamically multi-lingual.
· Same system can benefit all aspects of business. E.g. consumer or staff feedback, market research, design testing, competitions, psychometric profiling.
· Increases accuracy. Interesting, potentially anonymous and fast feedback increases the accuracy of the sample and built-in logic ensures valid responses.
· Improves customer care. Promotes good CRM and makes your company more visible to its customers. It also shows them you care about their opinions.
Freeboon hopes that by encouraging feedback in such a controlled and easy-to-manage way it will increase the effectiveness of business decisions without increasing workload.
For more information, contact Martin Kentish (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 01603 627810, or www.freeboon.com.