Unleash the enigma in Hematology/ Oncology through World Hematology 2019
Added: (Thu Feb 28 2019)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Pulsus Group hosts the 11th World Hematology and Oncology Congress (World Hematology 2019) that discusses the new paradigm approach to probe every single element in Hematology/ Oncology. World Hematology 2019 focuses on many interactive scientific sessions on different types of Blood disorders and Cancers as well as various diagnostic and therapeutic advancements in this field. It also provides an opportunity to showcase your ingenuity to the world. World Hematology 2019 will be organized around the theme “Transpiring enigmas in Hematology and Oncology” on July 24- 25, 2019 at Rome, Italy.
The major focus on the Conference includes about New mechanisms for targeting specific Proteins in Blood Stream, Latest uses of Hematopoietic Cells in Medicine, Advances in Hematology/ Oncology, Emerging trends in Stem Cell research, Advancements in Diagnostic & Therapeutic areas of Hematology, Future directions in Paediatric Hematology/ Oncology and many more.
The attendees of the Congress will enjoy special events and lectures featuring expertise in the field. It is a perfect platform for oncologists, haematologists, immunologists, pathologists, research scholars, industrial professionals and student delegates from biomedical and healthcare sectors to explore every single element in Hematology/ Oncology. World Hematology 2019 will also provide an excellent opportunity for the budding scientists and young researchers through its special initiatives like Young Researcher Forum, Poster Presentation, B2B and Scientific Meetings.
All the papers to be presented in World Hematology 2019 will be published in Journal of Blood Disorders and Treatment or Journal of Cancer & Metastasis Research or Journal of Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment in regard to the topic.
• 100+ Participation (70 Industry: 30 Academia)
• 5+ Keynote Speakers
• 30+ Plenary Speakers
• 5+ Exhibitors
• 18 Innovative Educational Sessions
• 5+ Workshops
• B2B Meetings
• Only 45% of the global blood supply is collected in developing countries, which are home to more than 80% of the world’s population.
• 41 out of 148 countries (28%) that provided data on screening for transfusion-transmissible infections including HIV, hepatitis B and C, and syphilis were not able to screen all donated blood for one or more of these infections.
• Cancer is often considered a disease of affluence, but about 70% of cancer deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries.
• A 2012 study in The Lancet Oncology predicted that from 2008-2030, cancer incidence will rise 75 percent globally and will double in the least developed countries.
• Sickle cell disease (SCD) affects millions of people throughout the world and is particularly common among those whose ancestors came from sub-Saharan Africa; Spanish-speaking regions in the Western Hemisphere (South America, the Caribbean, and Central America); Saudi Arabia; India; and Mediterranean countries such as Turkey, Greece, and Italy.
• Hemophilia A affects 1 in 5,000 male births. About 400 babies are born with hemophilia A each year.
Choice of the Venue: Rome, the capital city of Italy is the most populated commune and is the 4th most populous city in Europe. Rome, a global city is the 14th most most-visited city in the world, 3rd most visited in the European Union and the most popular tourist attraction in Italy. July is warm with breezy nights and a plenty of outdoor night events at Rome where it would be wonderful to be outside in the late afternoon and evening with beautiful lights. With long, sunny, blue-sky days and a very little rain, Rome shows off the summer glow during July, attracting tourists. July is also a fantastic time to eat all those delicious summer fruits like peaches, apricots, plums and melons. Tomatoes are at their best in all shapes, sizes and even colors at this time. The summer sale starts during July where all the new fall fashions will begin to appear in stores.
Rome is also a major international center for higher education and it boasts for a large variety of colleges, universities and academies. Rome is also considered the 2nd most historically, educationally and culturally interesting city in the World. Italy also ranks number 2 on the World Health Organization’s list for quality health services.
If you are interested to know more about the Congress,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com