SIP Resources Look to Appoint Senior Mining Operations Manager
Added: (Thu Feb 15 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
SIP Rrsources Vice-President & Director of Operations Mahyadi Yudhoyono, PhD said “We are looking for a suitable candidate that’s capable of leading and motivating an on-site operations team.
The Senior Mining Operations Manager will be tasked with ensuring targets are achieved and production deadlines are met, the role carries with it a great responsibility.
For those who can carry that responsibility however, the rewards and recognition can be significant. At SIP Resources we enjoy in giving the best mining talent the most attractive opportunities that carry great scope for further progression.
SIP Resources are looking for a Senior Mining Operations Manager at the peak of their profession who can take responsibility for ensuring effective communication between departments, compliance with policies and meeting agreed company goals.
SIP Resources are looking for candidates who can:
• Co-ordinate, lead and manage mine operations working towards agreed performance and production targets.
• Set strategic direction of mining process, develop continuous improvement initiatives and improve procedures in an economical manner.
• Ensure overall legal compliance throughout business to protect both the company and employees.
• Promote and lead a culture of safety consciousness and environmental awareness.
• Mentor and train members of operations team.
• Create and maintain a high-performance culture through the optimization of people, processes, systems and technology.
SIP Resources will also expect significant academic rigor in the candidates that apply, so ideally you’ll have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering.
• Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency.
• Blasting Certificate.
• Postgraduate qualification in Business Management.
• A strong knowledge of environmental issues, mining legislation and labor law, mining technology and heavy production equipment.
About Sip Resources
Their vision is to be a world leading mining company, delivering high quality materials by using a management ethos that prioritizes employees, supply chain partnerships and communities.
SIP Resources' vision for the future will act as the foundation in building a world-class mining company. They value their current product and services attributes and continue to improve across the company as a whole.