global market value for Hearing Aids Market.
Added: (Fri Jun 07 2019)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Hearing Aids Market is expected to reach USD 11.98 billion by 2026, from USD 6.48 billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 7.98%. (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report)Hearing Aids Market.
Hearing Aids Market
Driving factors of Hearing Aids market are rising geriatric population, the prevalence of hearing loss, and technological improvement. Geographically Europe is expected to dominate the market in 2017; Asia is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
• Hearing Aids market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Hearing Aids market.
• Hearing Aids market segmentation on the basis of product, type of hearing losses and geography (country-wise) has been provided.
• Hearing Aids market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Hearing Aids market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Hearing Aids market are also profiled.
For company profiles, 2017 has been considered as the base year. In cases, wherein information was unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at a country level to get a fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at the global market value for Hearing Aids Market.
Key Players in the Hearing Aids Market Are:
• Starkey Hearing Technologies
• Sebotek Hearing Systems
• Zounds Hearing
• Sonova Holding Ag
• William Demant Holding A/S
• Arphi Electronics
• Audina Hearing Instruments
Key Target Audience:
• Research and consulting companies
• Hearing aid manufacturers
• Hearing aid service providers
• Hearing Aids market Investors
• Healthcare institutions
• Organization associated with Research and Development (R&D)
• Hearing Aids marketing players
• Academic medical centers and universities
For more information visit:
Scope of the Hearing Aids Market Report:
Research report categorizes the Hearing Aids market based on products, Type of Hearing loss, End users and geography. Market size by value is estimated and forecasted with the revenues of leading companies operating in the Hearing Aids market with key developments in companies and market trends
Hearing Aids Market, by Product
• Hearing Aid Devices
• Receiver-In-The-Ear (RITE) Hearing Aids
• Behind-The-Ear (BTE) Hearing Aids
• Canal Hearing Aids
• In-The-Ear (ITE) Hearing Aids
• Other Hearing Aid Devices
• Hearing Implants
• Cochlear Implants
• Bone-anchored Systems
Hearing Aids Market, by Type of Hearing Loss
• Sensorineural Hearing Loss
• Conductive Hearing Loss
Hearing Aids Market, by Patient Type
Hearing Aids Market, By Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America