Innovative and Exploration of Hematology and Oncology
Added: (Sat May 18 2019)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Greetings from Euro Haematology 2019!!!
We are happy to bring to your notice that Conference Series is hosting the “Innovative and Exploration of Hematology and Oncology” https://hematology.healthconferences.org/ conference along with Oncologist, Cancer Specialists, Related Educators and Researchers from both Scholarly World and Oncology Foundations globally, which is scheduled Oct 7-8 at Paris, France.
As a member of our Organizing Committee, you will be given a separate webpage on our official Conference Website, which will be exhibiting your Biography and Field of your Research Interest.
Benefits of participating in conference
• Showcase of your New Invention/Innovation among renowned Doctors and Scientist
• Abstract would be included in the conference proceedings book
• Soft copy of International Participation Certificate
• DOI would be provided to abstract by Cross Ref
• Abstract would be displayed on the website.
• Participating for E-poster /video presentation would also enable you to avail additional benefits for future conferences considering you as a previous attendee
To accept / reject this invitation please revert by emailing, be kind to get back to us promptly with your interest.
Additionally Hematology – Oncology 2019 is organizing out an extraordinary Scientific Exhibition/Sponsorship Program and is searching for organizations that would showcase their new innovation, their new items, and the services which they can offer to wide global group of onlookers. For additional information for this you can contact on the undersigned email or by telephone.
If you need any further information about the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us, by phone , or by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to share the information and support from our side.
We appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.
Our Best Regards
Program manager | Euro Hematology 2019
47 Church field Road, London, W3 6AY, UK.
Contact: UK: +44 2039363178
What’s App: +1 218-416-5539
Note: Academic and Scientific translators available.