UPCE, Databar & Pharmacode Coded Barcode Generation are Enhanced in SQL Server Reporting Services
Added: (Tue Oct 31 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is happy to announce the new release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.9.0The major development in this release is the improved process to generate Databar coded barcodes like DatabarLimited and DatabarExpandedStacked. Furthermore overall performance of the API has also been improved in this release. Process to generate UPCE coded barcode has been improved. Internal parser logic has been updated. Pharmacode barcode generation process has also been enhanced. The generation process now calculates correct bar heights. Generation process of DatabarExpandedStacked barcode has been improved. Aspose.BarCode generator now process the the last row as special case. It also enhanced the DatabarLimited barcode generation process. The functionality has been improved in such a way that it now allows only (01) AI and 0 or 1 symbol in main data. Below is the list of new and improved features added in this new release.
• Generates incorrect barcode for DatabarLimited
• Generation DatabarExpandedStacked isn't correct
• Generates incorrect barcode for UPCE
• Incorrect default height of Pharmacode
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- QR or Micro QR Barcode Encoding Selector: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodereportingservices/QR+or+Micro+QR+Barcode+Encoding+Selector
- How to Display BarCodes in Report Header: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodereportingservices/How+to+Display+BarCodes+in+Report+Header
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services is a .NET solution for the rendering of barcode images in SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 Reporting Services. It supports 40+ linear (1D) and 2D barcode symbologies including MacroPdf417, Australia Post, OneCode, Code128, Code39, PDF417, UPCA, Codabar, MSI and QR etc. Also render barcode images on reports in BMP, JPG, PNG and GIF formats. Other features include EAN-128 application identifiers, DPI resolution settings, barcode size and location adjustments.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/reporting-services
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/reportingservices
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services : http://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodereportingservices/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066