Save OneNote Document to HTML Stream with Embedded Resources in Separate Files using .NET
Added: (Thu Jan 25 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Note for .NET 18.1.0.This month’s release includes a new feature of saving OneNote document as HTML to stream. It also introduces support for saving document to HTML with Callbacks. Aspose.Note API lets users to save OneNote document to file as HTML. From this release onwards, the API now supports exporting OneNote document to MemoryStream as HTML. The HtmlSaveOptions now introduces the capability to save resources associated with document as embedded resources of converted HTML or save explicitly on disc. It also supports saving file to Memory Stream with Embedded Resources as well as Save as HTML with Resources in Separate Files. The list of new and enhanced features added in this release are given below
• Support saving to stream in html format
• Saving to Stream with Embedded Resources
• Saving to File with Resources In Separate Files
• Saving to Stream with Callbacks for Saving Resources
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Note for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Note for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Create a OneNote and Save into HTML Format: https://docs.aspose.com/display/notenet/Create+and+Load+a+OneNote+Document#CreateandLoadaOneNoteDocument-CreateaOneNoteandSaveintoHTMLFormat
- Save to Memory Stream with Embedded Resources: https://docs.aspose.com/display/notenet/Create+and+Load+a+OneNote+Document#CreateandLoadaOneNoteDocument-SavetoMemoryStreamwithEmbeddedResources
Overview: Aspose.Note for .NET
Aspose.Note for .NET is a set of .NET components that enables developers to work with Microsoft Office OneNote files in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It allows developers to open files & manipulate elements of OneNote books, from text, images & properties, to more complex elements, & then export to PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP or PDF formats. It is a pure .NET alternative to the MS OneNote Object Model & supports OneNote 2010, OneNote® 2010 SP1 & 2013 files.
More about Aspose.Note for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Note for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/note/net
- Download Aspose.Note for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/note/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.Note for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/notenet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066