Save Barcode Image in Vector Format, Generate & Recognize EPC QR Coded Barcode using .NET
Added: (Tue Jan 23 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 18.1.0 has been released. The major development in this release is the support to save the generated barcode image in Vector format. This release also supports enhanced process of drawing barcode text when font is specified in the code snippet. Improved working of CodeLocation property has also been incorporated in this release. Aspose.BarCode supports the functionality to save the generated barcode image in vector format. Two new values EMF and SVG has been introduced in Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeImageFormat enumeration which can be set before saving barcode image. Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeImageFormat enumeration now contains Bmp, Gif, Jpeg, Png, Tiff, TiffInCmyk, Emf and Svg. How a developer can save barcode image in vector format is quite simple and is demonstrated in the code snippet on blog announcement page. This release also fixes exceptions that were reported by Aspose valued customers, such as It was noticed that when font is specified while saving the barcode image in vector format. The barcode inaccurate text was displayed. The process of drawing barcode text has been improved, Setting big text size with StringAlignment.Far option, it was noticed that the barcode text disappears. Now the issue has been fixed andWorking of CodeLocation property has been improved. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
• Add support to save barcode in SVG
• Add support to save barcode in any Vector image format
• Support to generate and recognize EPC QR coded barcode
• Improved drawing text when font is specified
• Mark old useless BarCodeReader API as obsolete
• Barcode is rendered without text
• Incorrectly saving a picture to a file
• Property CodeLocation works incorrectly
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to set QR version: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodenet/Creating+2D+Barcodes#Creating2DBarcodes-HowtosetQRversion
- Managing BarCode Text Appearance: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodenet/Managing+BarCode+Text+Appearance
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. Users can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Homepage of C# & VB.NET Barcode Component: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/net
- Download of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.barcode-product-family/193/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066