New Cryptographic Algorithms Addition & Improved API Performance in Aspose.Pdf for C++ 18.1
Added: (Wed Feb 21 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.1. Users can have detailed overview of the API changes and improvements in the release notes section of API documentation. As per regular monthly update process of the API, Aspose team always aspire to provide enhancement and performance improvements in the API. In Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.1, it has added some cryptographic algorithms, in order to create digital signatures, such as RC2, TripleDES and RSAPKCS1SignatureFormatter. In this release of the API System::Security::Cryptography namespace is extended with above classes. Along with that it has also improved performance of the API, in order to make it more efficient and productive. The list of new and improved features in this release are listed below
• System::Security::Cryptography namespace is extended with following classes:
• Performance improved
• Add, replace or remove text and images;
• Custom font handling;
• Add or remove bookmarks;
• Split, concatenate, extract or insert pages;
• Transform pages to image.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for C++ documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Formatting PDF Document: https://docs.aspose.com/display/pdfcpp/Formatting+PDF+Document
- Working with Images: https://docs.aspose.com/display/pdfcpp/Working+with+Images
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for C++
Aspose.Pdf for C++ is a native C++ library that enables the developers to add PDF handling capabilities to their C++ applications. The library allows to perform a wide range of document processing tasks including creation & management of forms, text & page manipulation, management of annotations, custom font handling and much more. It allows transforming each page of a PDF file into conventional image formats such as BMP, JPEG & PNG, with highest possible fidelity. It offers the capabilities to add form fields to the PDF document, that is; users can dynamically create form fields in PDF documents.
More about Aspose.Pdf for C++
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for C++: https://products.aspose.com/pdf/cpp
- Download Aspose.Pdf for C++: https://downloads.aspose.com/pdf/cpp
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for C++at: https://docs.aspose.com/display/pdfcpp/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066