GlassWire 2.1.152 - now with Incognito Apps!
Added: (Thu Mar 28 2019)
Since GlassWire was first launched we have always had an "Incognito" option under our top left GlassWire menu to allow you to stop recording network activity anytime you want. You can also choose to never record network activity at all by leaving this mode on all the time.
Many GlassWire fans have asked for a way to make only certain apps "Incognito", and now that feature is finally available! To try out this new feature with GlassWire 2.1.152, first go to the GlassWire firewall tab and click on the icon of the app that you want to make Incognito. Next click "More" then choose "Add to Incognito".
If you want to see what apps you have that are Incognito you can go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose "Incognito" there also. To update GlassWire just download our latest installer, then install GlassWire over your previous version.
Get GlassWire 2.1.152 at https://www.glasswire.com .
- Incognito apps! Now you can set any GlassWire app to Incognito mode. To do so go to the GlassWire Firewall tab, then click the app's icon, then choose "more" then "Incognito". Now that app's host/data info is no longer logged by GlassWire.
- Fixed translation problems with French and German translations.
- Fixed an issue where GlassWire's window would change size for some users.
- Fixed an issue that could cause GlassWire's UI to crash.
- Other bug fixes and optimizations.