Get/Set Number of Footnote Layout Columns & Add/Remove Comment Reply in Word Files inside iOS Apps
Added: (Mon Oct 30 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin 17.10.0. Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin’ has full functionality of Aspose.Words for .NET with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements. This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for .NET 17.10. This release has greatly improved image reading and Path gradient rendering is now also supported. Developers can also perform the following tasks by using Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin 17.10, Set Target Document for Comparison Differences, Use LINQ Reporting Engine to Remove Chart Series Dynamically, How to Add and Remove Comment’s Reply, Save Black and White Image with One Bit Per Pixel Format, Get and Set Number of Footnote Layout Columns, Signing Word Document using Signature Provider Identifier, create New Signature Line Sign Word Document using Provider Identifier, how to Get the Table Alignment and prevent Embedding Fonts while saving Document into HtmlFixed. Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin’ is an advanced Word document processing API to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your native iOS applications. You can integrate this API through Xamarin framework for iOS applications. ‘Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin’ API supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. You can generate, modify, convert and render documents. The list of new and improved features added in this release are given below
• TIFF image reading is implemented
• Path gradient rendering is now supported.
• "Don't add extra space for raised/lowered characters" compatibility option is supported.
• Multiple improvements in RTL and Asian text handling.
• LINQ Reporting Engine supports dynamic chart series removal.
• ‘Black and white’ images with one bit per pixel format rendering implemented. PixelFormat.Format1bppIndexed was introduced.
• An option to prevent the fonts embedding into HTML Fixed output implemented. Introduced HtmlFixedSaveOptions.UseTargetMachineFonts property.
• Rendering of HTML fixed documents with “PRC” encoding fonts has been improved.
• An algorithm, which mimics the behavior of MS Word when rendering of rotated VML shapes with text boxes.
• Rendering of “Surface” and “Stock” DrawingML Charts has been improved.
• Added CompareOptions.Target property and enumeration ComparisonTargetType.
• Added public methods to add and remove replies to comment.
• Ability to get and set the number of footnote layout columns.
• Provide API similar to SignatureSet.AddSignatureLine Method (Office).
• Expose Table.HorizontalAlignment property public.
• Set Target Document for Comparison Differences
• Use LINQ Reporting Engine to Remove Chart Series Dynamically
• How to Add and Remove Comment’s Reply
• Save Black and White Image with One Bit Per Pixel Format
• Get and Set Number of Footnote Layout Columns
• Signing Word Document using Signature Provider Identifier
• Create New Signature Line Sign Word Document using Provider Identifier
• How to Get the Table Alignment
• Prevent Embedding Fonts while saving Document into HtmlFixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Set Target Document for Comparison Differences: https://docs.aspose.com/display/wordsnet/Working+with+Document#WorkingwithDocument-SetTargetDocumentforComparisonDifferences
- How to Add and Remove Comment's Reply: https://docs.aspose.com/display/wordsnet/Working+with+Comments#WorkingwithComments-HowtoAddandRemoveComment%27sReply
Overview: Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin
Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin API can be integrated with the Xamarin.iOS platform making it possible to develop native iOS apps having the ability to create, manipulate, convert or render most commonly used Word processing document formats without worrying about the complexities of the underlying format implementation. It allows developers to convert any word document to DOC, DOCX, ODT, RTF, HTML, TXT formats. Xamarin.iOS developers can programmatically create, modify, extract and replace all document elements including sections, headers, footers, paragraphs, lists, tables, text, fields, hyperlinks, bookmarks and images.
More about Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin: https://www.aspose.com/products/words/ios-xamarin
- Download Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin: https://downloads.aspose.com/words/iosxamarin
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words : https://docs.aspose.com/display/wordsnet/Aspose.Words+for+iOS+via+Xamarin+Features
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066