Databar Coded Barcode Generation with Segments per Row & Enhanced Barcode Recognition using .NET
Added: (Thu Nov 30 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 17.11.0 has been released. The major development in this release is the support to generate databar coded barcode with segments per row. This release also supports enhanced process of recognizing supplement barcode. Improved functionality to read barcode from PDF has also been incorporated in this release. Aspose.BarCode supports the functionality to generate databar coded barcode with segments per row. This functionality allows to adjust the amount of information that the code will generate per (each) row. A property BarCodeBuilder.Columns has been introduced to define the said setting. How a developer can set segments per row for a databar is demonstrated in the code snippet on blog announcement page.. The code snippet contains comments that makes it self-explanatory. This release also fixes exceptions that were reported by Aspose valued customers, such as Functionality to recognize barcode from image has been enhanced. The functionality has been enhanced in such a way that API will extract exact number of available barcodes. No unwanted barcodes, The process to extract supplement barcode has been improved. Aspose.BarCode now look for special parity pattern for correct recognition of supplement barcode, DataMatrix barcode recognition process from a TIFF image has been improved. Aspose.BarCode returns all DataMatrix barcode if RecognitionMode.MaxQuality recognition mode is used and Barcode recognition process have been enhanced to detect barcodes from PDF files. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
• Support to define settings "segments per row"
• Make consistent .NET Compact and Full Framework API
• Aspose.BarCode is detecting barcode from image that has no barcode on it
• Recognized incorrect Supplement barcode
• Aspose.BarCode is unable to recognize DataMatrix barcodes on a TIFF image
• Aspose.BarCode is detecting more barcodes than present in PDF file
• Reading barcode from PDF is returning garbage along with required output
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Generate BarCode With Segments Per Row: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodenet/Managing+Barcodes#ManagingBarcodes-GenerateBarCodeWithSegmentsPerRow
- Managing BarCode Text Appearance: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodenet/Managing+BarCode+Text+Appearance
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. Users can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Homepage of C# & VB.NET Barcode Component: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/net
- Download of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066