Convert OneNote Documents to HTML Format with Resources in Separate File using Java
Added: (Mon Feb 19 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is very excited to announce the new release of Aspose.Note for Java 18.1.0. This new release includes a new feature of exporting OneNote data to HTML file format. Documents can also be saved to Html format in Byte array. This latest release of Aspose.Note for Java introduces the capability of converting OneNote documents to Html file format. This is a long-awaited feature that was in our To-Do list for quite some time. The implementation of this feature lets users to save OneNote documents to file on disc as well as output Byte array. The feature is available in three variants. The sample code is provided on the blog announcement page. Bellows is the list of new and enhanced features included in this new release.
• Support saving to stream in html format
• Add support of saving to file in html format
• Saving to Byte Array with Embedded Resources
• Save to Byte Arrary with Callbacks
• Save to File With Resources in Separate Files
• ArgumentNullException Parameter name: trueTypeFont
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Note for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Note for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Conversion of OneNote Documents to HTML: https://docs.aspose.com/display/notejava/Conversion+of+OneNote+Documents+to+HTML
- Printing Documents: https://docs.aspose.com/display/notejava/Printing+Documents
Overview: Aspose.Note for Java
Aspose.Note is a feature-rich Java class library that enables java applications to programmatically interact with OneNote documents without requiring MS Office OneNote having installed on the server. This Java API empowers developers to Create, Read, Export and Manipulate the contents of the Microsoft OneNote file format by working with attachments, text, hyperlinks, tables, tags and text styles. Easily extract images from OneNote documents and convert them to PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF and TIFF image formats.
More about Aspose.Note for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Note for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/note/java
- Download Aspose.Note for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/note/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Note for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/notejava
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066