Convert Microsoft 3MF Models to Supported Formats & Enhanced OBJ to GLTF Export using .NET
Added: (Tue Oct 24 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.3D for .NET 17.10.0. The new version 17.10 of the API has been released with the support of importing Microsoft 3D Manufacturing Format models and developers can save these models in the supported file formats. This release has fixed a defect of exporting an OBJ to GLTF incompletely. With the help of Aspose.3D for .NET API, developers can convert 3MF models to the supported formats. All supported output formats are listed in this help topic, Save a 3D Model. Developers can import 3MF models into the Aspose.3D for .NET API with the constructor or Open member of the Scene class as narrated in this help topic, Import a 3D model on blog announcement page. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• Add support of importing 3MF
• OBJ to GLTF - incomplete rendering of 3D model
• Add support to uniquely identify Meshes from FBX
• Animate properties rotation (euler) and scale for FBX format.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.3D for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.3D for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Save a 3D Document: https://docs.aspose.com/display/3dnet/Save+a+3D+Document
- Creating a 3D Scene Document: https://docs.aspose.com/display/3dnet/Create+and+Read+an+Existing+3D+Scene#CreateandReadanExisting3DScene-Creatinga3DSceneDocument
Overview: Aspose.3D for .NET
Aspose.3D for .NET is a feature-rich component and class library for .NET that empowers Mono and .NET application including ASP.NET, Windows Forms and Web Services to connect with prevalent 3D document formats automatically without the 3D modeling and rendering software being installed on the server. It supports FBX (ASCII, Binary) and STL (ASCII, Binary) file formats and developers can easily create, read, convert, modify and control the substance of these 3D document formats using Aspose.3D API.
More about Aspose.3D for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/3d/net
- Download Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/3d/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/3dnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066