Barcode Image Generation in Vector Format & Enhanced Saving Barcode in SVG using Java
Added: (Fri Feb 23 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 18.1.0. The major development in this release is the support to save the generated barcode image in Vector format. This release also supports enhanced process of drawing barcode text when font is specified in the code snippet. Enhanced working of CodeLocation property has also been incorporated in this release. Aspose.BarCode for Java now supports the functionality to generate barcode images in vector format. Two new properties Emf and Svg has been introduced in com.aspose.barcode.BarCodeImageFormat class which can be set before saving barcode image. How a developer can save barcode image in vector format is quite simple and is demonstrated in the code snippet given below. The code snippet contains comments that makes it self explanatory. There are some important enhancements also part of this release, such as Process of setting license has been improved. Now API will show correct exception message in case license subscription is expired. Set license execution time has also been improved, Inaccurate barcode text was displayed when font is specified while saving the barcode image in vector format. The enhancement has been made to draw barcode text properly, Setting big text size with com.aspose.barcode.StringAlignment.Far option, it was noticed that the barcode text disappears. Now the issue has been fixed and working of setCodeLocation property has been improved. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release.
• Add support to save barcode in SVG
• Add support to save barcode in any Vector image format
• Support to generate and recognize EPC QR coded barcode
• Improved drawing text when font is specified
• Mark BarCodeReader API as obsolete
• Barcode is rendered without text
• Incorrectly saving a picture to a file
• Property CodeLocation works incorrectly
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Control the Appearance of Code Text: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodejava/Control+the+Appearance+of+Code+Text
- Create QR Barcode with Logo: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodejava/Creating+a+QR+Barcode#CreatingaQRBarcode-CreateQRBarcodewithLogo
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodejava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066