Barcode Detection from PDF & Enhanced Codetext Alignment with Custom Scaling using .NET
Added: (Thu Mar 01 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 18.2.0 has been released. This is primarily a maintenance release whereby Aspose team has resolved certain issues incurring in API and some of which were reported by Aspose valued customers. This release also supports enhanced process of codetext alignment with custom scaling. It was observed that text rendering is different on systems (having custom display scaling). In this release the enhanced process of text rendering has been incorporated. This release also fixes exceptions that were reported by Aspose valued customers, such as Barcode recognition process have been improved to detect barcodes from PDF files, Functionality to recognize barcode from images has been enhanced. The functionality has been enhanced in such a way that if API encounters a situation in which metadata of barcode indicates that barcode has 19 lines but actually it has 18 lines. Algorithm will act accordingly and returns correct recognition result. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
• Unable to recognize the barcodes from images
• Wrong codetext alignment on systems with custom scaling
• Aspose.BarCode is unable to detect barcode from PDF
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Managing BarCode Text Appearance: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodenet/Managing+BarCode+Text+Appearance
- Optimized Scan for Barcode Recognition: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodenet/Barcode+Recognition+Advanced+Features#BarcodeRecognitionAdvancedFeatures-OptimizedScanforBarcodeRecognition
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. Users can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Homepage of C# & VB.NET Barcode Component: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/net
- Download of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066