Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin is Released! Create, Edit & Render Word Docs in Mac Apps
Added: (Wed Oct 25 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the first release of Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin. In future, regular monthly releases will be published. ‘Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin’ has full functionality of Aspose.Words for .NET with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements. Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin is an advanced Word document processing API to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within user’s native Mac applications. Developers can integrate this API through Xamarin framework for Mac applications. Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin API supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. Users can generate, modify, convert and render documents. It supports programmatic access through a rich API to all document elements and formatting allows creating, modifying, extracting, copying, splitting, joining, and replacing document content. Developers can generate documents or reports from scratch or by filling templates with data from data sources or business objects. The list of new and improved features added in this release are given below
• Analyze what it takes to work Aspose.Words with Xamarin.Mac (Mono)
• Impellent porting to Xamarin.Mac
• Multiple improvements in RTL and Asian text handling.
• LINQ Reporting Engine supports dynamic chart series removal.
• Rendering of HTML fixed documents with “PRC” encoding fonts has been improved.
• Ability to get and set the number of footnote layout columns.
• Provide API similar to SignatureSet.AddSignatureLine Method (Office).
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- File Formats and Conversions: https://docs.aspose.com/display/wordsnet/Aspose.Words+for+Mac+via+Xamarin+Features#Aspose.WordsforMacviaXamarinFeatures-FileFormatsandConversions
- Rendering and Printing: https://docs.aspose.com/display/wordsnet/Aspose.Words+for+Mac+via+Xamarin+Features#Aspose.WordsforMacviaXamarinFeatures-RenderingandPrinting
Overview: Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin
Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin is an advanced set of APIs that can be integrated with the Xamarin.Mac framework to perform a wide range of document manipulation tasks within the Mac applications. Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin makes it possible to develop native Mac applications having the ability to create, manipulate, convert or render most commonly used Word processing document formats without worrying about the complexities of the underlying format implementation. Xamarin.Mac developers can programmatically create, modify, extract and replace all document elements including sections, headers, footers, paragraphs, lists, tables, text, fields, hyperlinks, bookmarks and images.
More about Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin: https://www.aspose.com/products/words/mac-xamarin
- Download Aspose.Words Mac via Xamarin: https://downloads.aspose.com/words/macxamarin
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words : https://docs.aspose.com/display/wordsnet/Aspose.Words+for+Mac+via+Xamarin+Features
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066