Aspose.Slides for C++ is Released: Create & Manipulate PowerPoint Presentations in C++ Apps
Added: (Wed Feb 07 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is excited to expand its APIs family with the addition of a new product known as Aspose.Slides for C++. Aspose.Slides for C++ is a native code API that will empower developers to create and manipulate PowerPoint presentations without relying on Microsoft PowerPoint. The API has been be ported from latest available Aspose.Slides for .NET API and is enriched with all features available to date. The shared release of Aspose.Slides for C++ API include all basic features to create new as well as managing existing PowerPoint documents. At present Some important features are offered by the API, such as Load and save presentation, Managing shapes on slides including AutoShapes, Picture Frames and Video Frames etc, Managing Text including WordArt in presentation decks, support for PowerPoint Tables, support for MSO Charts, support for ActiveX and OLE Objects, support for SmartArt shapes, Support for VBA Macros, Adding, deleting and cloning slides inside presentation decks and SVG and exporting presentation files to PDF, HTML and XPS. The list of new and improved features in this release are listed below
• Load and save presentation.
• Managing shapes on slides including AutoShapes, Picture Frames and Video Frames etc.
• Managing Text including WordArt in presentation decks
• Support for PowerPoint Tables.
• Support for MSO Charts.
• Support for ActiveX and OLE Objects.
• Support for SmartArt shapes.
• Support for VBA Macros.
• Adding, deleting and cloning slides inside presentation decks.
• Applying animations and slides transition effects.
• Rendering presentation files to thumbnails and SVG.
• Exporting presentation files to PDF, HTML and XPS.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for C++ documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Product Overview: https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidescpp/Product+Overview
- Creating, Saving and Converting a Presentation: https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidescpp/Creating%2C+Saving+and+Converting+a+Presentation
Overview: Aspose.Slides for C++
Aspose.Slides for C++ is a presentation processing library that enables the C++ applications to manipulate, render & convert PowerPoint presentations without requiring Microsoft PowerPoint application. It supports most of the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation and slideshow file formats including PPT, POT, PPS, PPTX, POTX, PPSX & ODP. It has its own rendering engine, specially designed for rendering with highest of fidelity to the Microsoft PowerPoint. This feature allows to export presentations to standard formats such as PDF and XPS with results identical to the original presentation.
More about Aspose.Slides for C++
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for C++: https://products.aspose.com/slides/cpp
- Download Aspose.Slides for C++: https://downloads.aspose.com/slides/cpp
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for C++:: https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidescpp/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066