Aspose.Newsletter December 2017: Get 25% off on Aspose.Total for .NET, Java, Android & More News
Added: (Mon Dec 04 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Aspose Newsletter for December 2017 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It includes information about how to get 25% off Aspose.Total for .NET, Java, C++, Android via Java, Android via Xamarin, iOS via Xamarin, Mac via Xamarin, SharePoint, SSRS and JasperReports, New Product Launched: Aspose.Pdf for C++, Convert Visio drawing to image with PDF export area option, Aspose.Words LINQ Reporting Engine supports dynamic shape background coloring & more.
Get 25% off Aspose.Total
Get 25% off Aspose.Total for .NET, Java, C++, Android via Java, Android via Xamarin, iOS via Xamarin, Mac via Xamarin, SharePoint, SSRS and JasperReports. Quote HOL2017WBS when placing your order. Buy Now: https://purchase.aspose.com/order-online-step-1-of-8.aspx?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-dec17&utm_medium=link
New Product Launched: Aspose.Pdf for C++
Aspose.Pdf for C++ is newly added PDF API within Aspose.Pdf product family. Developers can create new as well as manipulate existing PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It provides features to add text, images, annotations and attachments inside PDF documents along with other useful features like splitting PDF pages, concatenating different PDF documents, adding bookmarks are also offered. Read more details here: https://blog.aspose.com/2017/11/10/first-public-release-of-aspose.pdf-for-c/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-dec17&utm_medium=link
Convert Visio drawing to image with PDF export area option
Aspose.Diagram for .NET API enables developers to convert drawing to image with the same conversion area as Microsoft Visio application converts a drawing to PDF. Our team has added SameAsPdfConversionArea member in the ImageSaveOptions class to perform this conversion.
Aspose.Words LINQ Reporting Engine supports dynamic shape background coloring
LINQ Reporting Engine is a part of the Aspose.Words API that enables you to build reports using an extended set of reporting features. The latest version supports setting the fill color of shape node using LINQ Reporting.
How to: Work with extended attributes of messages using Exchange Web Service?
Aspose.Email for .NET 17.11 introduces new features where messages from Exchange server can be retrieved as Outlook Messages. You can easily create, manipulate, retrieve and update extended attributes of messages using the APIs EWS client.
How to: Convert DICOM image to PDF in .NET?
Aspose.Pdf for .NET is allows converting various image formats to PDF and other supported file formats including Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) images to PDF.
How to: Read and write external connection of Excel XLSB file in .NET and Java?
Aspose.Cells already supports reading and writing external connection of Excel XLSX file. Now the same support is available for XLSB file format in .NET and Java applications while the code is same for both formats (XLSX and XLSB). Try out fully functional code examples: https://blog.aspose.com/2017/11/01/apply-values-format-code-to-chart-series-and-interrupt-formula-calculations-in-the-workbook-using-aspose.cells-for-.net-17.10/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-dec17&utm_medium=link
How to: Add superscript and subscript text in PowerPoint Presentations?
Aspose.Slides supports adding EMZ image to images collection along with managing superscript and subscript text inside any paragraph portion within .NET, Java, SharePoint, SSRS and JasperReports. Developers must use Escapement properties of PortionFormat class for adding superscript or subscript text in the text frame.
How to: Import PDMS RVM files and export to supported 3D formats in .NET?
With Aspose.3D for .NET API convert RVM files to all supported 3D formats. The RVM file stores 3D power plant project and developers can import RVM models into the Aspose.3D for .NET API with the constructor or open member of the scene class.
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Total for Java a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
3. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/android all the latest versions of Aspose Android APIs.
4. Aspose.Total for SharePoint a compilation of Asposelatest SharePoint products.
5. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products
6. Aspose.Total for JasperReports The latest versions of Aspose JasperReports products.
7. Aspose.Total for C++ The latest versions of our C++ products packaged into one product suite.
8. Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.9 Improved algorithm for inter file format conversion (JPG to PDF, XPS to PDF, PDF to HTML, PDF to DOCX, TIFF to PDF).
9. Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.10 Improved word documents comparison and signing Word document using signature provider identifier.
10. Aspose.BarCode for .NET and Java 17.11 Generate Databar coded barcode with segments per row.
11. Aspose.Words for JasperReports 17.10 Support of JasperReports Styles in exported word document.
12. Aspose.BarCode for .NET, Java and Reporting Services 17.10 Enhanced barcode image rotation functionality.
13. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.11 Improved setting output image quality while exporting recognition.
14. Aspose.Note for .NET 17.11 Adds ability to identify conflict pages from a pages history.
16. project data to JPEG.
17. Aspose.OCR for .NET 17.11 Binary classification has been introduced for better OCR
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
December 18th: OKKYCON South Korea
November 07- 09: W-JAX Germany Munich, Germany
November 11th: Java User Group Bangladesh
November 13 17: Visual Studio Live! Orlando FA, USA
November 11th: Pakistan JUG Karachi, Pakistan
To sponsor a user group, Get in contact: email@example.com
Collect the English version of this newsletter: https://goo.gl/bVjDNe
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066