Networking Event - Your Future Career
Added: (Sat May 10 2003)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Join Aspire Women in Business for a night of networking with like minded professional women.
Tuesday June 3rd 2003 at The Great Eastern Hotel, Liverpool Street, London EC2.
In today’s world, this is a must attend event for those who want to gain tools and new perspectives to help clearly and effectively define where both individuals and organisations are now and where we want to go in the future.
My Life - What does the future hold for me?
My Career/My Business - Should I stay or should I go? What do I really want to do?
My Talent - How do I maximise the value of my ’brand’ and my talent?
My Options - Where are the greatest opportunities and risks?
My Decisions - How can I make the right choices when I don’t know how the future will unfold?
My Fulfilment - How can I use future insights and a coaching approach to design the life and work I want?
The choices facing professional women in how they plan their future have never been greater. As organisations flatten, as production cycles hit hyperspeed, as change becomes a constant, having a focus on the future can help you become a better, more nimble business leader and gain the career or business of your dreams!
Using a highly interactive format,
* Understand some of the key trends, driving forces and potential shocks that will shape our world over the next few years.
* Assess the implications for how we’ll work, live and manage our lives and work.
* Determine what ‘work life society’ balance needs to be for your fulfilment.
* Identify and create your future options.
* Adopt a future based approach to leading and coaching yourself and others.
* Define and develop our personal brand.
* Maximise the return on our talent and experience
Tuesday June 3rd 2003 at The Great Eastern Hotel, Liverpool Street, London EC2. Book online at: