Paints and coating products for building industry in Italy
Added: (Sat Oct 05 2013)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Oct 05, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Paints and coating products for the building industry in Italy' The sector encompassing paints and coating products for the building industry is defined according to the following factors:
• Product technology: the formulation and manufacture of paints and coating products through the mixture of binding agents (natural, artificial and synthetic resins), inorganic and/ or organic pigments, solvents (water or chemical solvents), fillers and various additives. The products obtained through this process can be applied to buildings (solid surfaces made of brickwork, wood or metal). Following the evaporation of the solvent, the products dry to become a continuous film that is resistant to external agents.
• Purpose: the protection and decoration of buildings (private and public); this report does not include analysis of industrial applications or use in civil construction works, which employ other coating products defined as ""for industrial protection"" (with specific technical characteristics and purposes; these form part of a different competitive context, analysed in the Databank report entitled ""Paints and Coating Products for Industrial Applications"").
• Client groups: direct clients are major coating companies that are supplied directly (the short channel) and various distributors that sell coating products for the building industry (the long channel): paint shops, hardware stores, DIY stores, supermarkets/ large retailers, building supplies merchants, etc..
The end customers are trade professionals (small companies, craftsmen, etc.) and private ""do-it-yourself"" enthusiasts.
The sector is divided up according to the type of application:
• Products for exterior use - on facades (with the related undercoats and primers);
• Products for interior use (with the related undercoats and primers; this area excludes decorative products);
• Decorative products (with the related undercoats and primers);
• Enamels for wood and metal (with related undercoats);
• Transparent varnishes (with related undercoats);
• Other coating products;
• Complementary products, such as concentrated dyes, thinners, stucco and paint stripper.
End customers can be broken down into two types, which have different characteristics and specific
critical success factors:
• Building professionals, includes coating companies, which are supplied either directly by the manufacturer or through specialist retail outlets; the long channel offers a full range of products dedicated to the building industry, and above all a high level of service to the end user.
• Home improvements: end customers are largely small-scale painters and decorators and private DIY enthusiasts, who get their supplies from traditional points of sale such as paint shops, hardware stores and similar outlets. This area includes large scale retail (DIY centres and non-specialist supermarkets), a channel with its own specific characteristics.
Databank’s methodology for Competitors reports begins with a careful screening to identify the main organisations that are representative of a given sector. Several one-to-one interviews are then conducted with the selected organisations. Questionnaires are sent to all the leading companies on an annual basis. The information collected is then verified by an expert in the particular sector using a system of counterchecks to guarantee that the information is entirely reliable and consistent. The process is then completed using Cerved Group’s proprietary information about Italian enterprises. All Competitors reports also include details concerning the strategies and performances of the leading companies in each sector.
Wherever no specific source is indicated, the information published in these reports can be assumed to have been taken from Cerved Group’s proprietary information bank. Coverage of any sector in Competitors products may be used in company presentations or in training courses on the subject.
Is Company Profile
AKZO NOBEL COATINGS S.P.A.
ARD F.LLI RACCANELLO S.P.A.
BASF CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS ITALIA S.P.A.
BOERO BARTOLOMEO S.P.A.
BSC COATINGS S.R.L.
C.P. ITALIA S.P.A.
DAW ITALIA GMBH CO KG
CEBOS COLOR S.R.L.
COLORIFICIO A. & B.CASATI S.P.A.
COLORIFICIO ADRIATICO S.R.L.
COLORIFICIO ARCO S.P.A.
COLORIFICIO ARREGHINI PORTOGRUARO S.P.A.
COLORIFICIO ATRIA S.R.L.
COLORIFICIO BRANDINI S.R.L.
COLORIFICIO I.CO.RI.P. S.P.A.
COLORIFICIO MIGLIAVACCA S.R.L.
COLORIFICIO MP S.R.L.
COLORIFICIO PAULIN S.P.A.
COLORIFICIO SAN MARCO S.P.A.
COLORIFICIO TIRRENO S.P.A.
CONTEPLAST COLORIFICIO S.R.L.
COVEMA VERNICI S.P.A.
DI DONATO S.P.A.
FORNACI CALCE GRIGOLIN S.P.A.
FRANCHI & KIM INDUSTRIE VERNICI S.P.A.
GESTIONI FINANZIARIE S.R.L.
GIOVANNI E PIETRO FRATELLI TASSANI S.P.A.
GIUSEPPE DI MARIA S.P.A.
INDUSTRIA COLORI FREDDI S. GIORGIO S.R.L.
INDUSTRIA TOSCANA VERNICI S.P.A.
J COLORS S.P.A.
KEIMFARBEN COLORI MINERALI S.R.L.
KELLY COLOR S.R.L.
LOGGIA INDUSTRIA VERNICI S.R.L.
MATERIS PAINTS ITALIA S.P.A.
NUOVA COPRIK S.R.L.
ORAZIO BRIGNOLA S.P.A.
P.I.C. PRODOTTI INDUSTRIA CHIMICA S.R.L.
PLASVEROI INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
PPG UNIVER S.P.A.
RIVAL RIVESTIMENTI S.P.A.
SAINT-GOBAIN PPC ITALIA S.P.A.
SESTRIERE VERNICI S.R.L.
SIR COLOR S.R.L.
SOLVEA SOLVENTI VERNICI ED AFFINI S.R.L.
TO.VER. ITALIA S.R.L.
VALT PLASTIC S.R.L.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/construction-market-research-reports/paints-and-coating-products-for-the-building-industry-in-italy.html
Related link : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/manufacturing-and-construction.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Call UK +44 7405 208461
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/