PMP Certification Training Bangalore - PMP Classroom Training Bangalore
Added: (Tue Feb 27 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
PMI® Project Management Professional PMP credential is the most important industry recognized certification for all those involved in Project Management. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP Certification Training Bangalore demonstrates your experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary. According to PMI® Project Management Salary Survey – Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project managers’ salaries.
This program is designed to make participants comfortable and confident by demonstrating and illustrating the integrated approach to project management as described in PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition. Participants are led systematically to map The Project Management Body of Knowledge – Sixth Edition Guide to the existing practices that they follow.
The program also discusses the best practices and action plan needed to manage projects effectively. Comprehensive sections including sample questions on each knowledge area and planning processes are covered. Discussions on other matters of PMP Classroom Training Bangalore exam, assignments, homework and plan for post course studies for PMP®.
This Program fulfils the PMI® mandatory requirement of 35 contact hours which a PMP® aspirant is must to have, before applying for the PMP® Certification examination.
Your Advantages of attending our PMP Certification Bangalore:
• Learn from the subject matter experts
• Expert training from training consultants who have 20+ years of PMP Certification in Bangalore training, consulting, and mentoring experience
• Get hard copy of PMBOK Guide – Fifth Edition reference material
• 250+ pages Course material worth with Practice Tests Questions
• 750+ Questions Practice Tests CD @ 50% discount price to all participants
• 35 PDU certificate on completing the training
• Earn 35 Professional Development Units (PDU’s) from PMI®, USA
• Learn about the core project management processes of Scope, Time and Cost
• Learn about facilitating processes of Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Risk and Procurement
• Learn about Project Integration Management and Professional Responsibilities of a Project Manager Understand the Project Management Concepts as per PM Body of Knowledge PMBOK®)
• Learn through interactive, practical illustrations and experience sharing session
• Ascertain your level of readiness by taking tests on various knowledge areas
• Global Registered Education Provider
• PMI R.E.P. Code No. 2739
• Facilitators conducted 500+ PM Trainings
• Panel of PMP Experts with 20+ yrs. of Industry and Training Experience
• Trained 20,000+ Professionals across the Globe
• Success Ratio close to 96% to pass in 1st attempt
• PMI PM Consultation to Professionals & Organizations
BTM Layout 1st Stage, 20th Main Road, 100 Ft. Ring Road, Near Friends Restaurant, BTM Layout, Bangalore – 560078. KARNATAKA, INDIA.
Contact Number: +91-20-67444700