CADD Fabrication drawings Services for Assembly Shop Drawings at Low price!
Added: (Wed Jan 19 2011)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Offering accurate fabrication and assembly drawing services at affordable pricing!
Structural Engineering Services firm offers professional fabrication drawings projects management services to the mechanical construction industry. We can manage any fabrication drawings projects, large or small, simple or complex. If you are interested in having highly accurate fabrication drawings produced either from your own sketches or from architect’s specifications, then we would like to serve you within demanding budget and time.
We use Tekla, AutoCAD and Revit CAD techniques to accurately and quickly detail our client’s requirements. In many cases, we remodel the project in our fabrication drawings package to check design drawings prior to generating the final detail drawings.
Outsource and Save 60% on your fabrication drawing costs! Link: http://www.structuralengineeringservice.com/fabrication-drawings.php
Details in Fabrication drawings include:
- Fabrication notes
- Dimensions, Sizes and Specifications of structural members
- Anchor-bolt settings
- Steel connection details
- Drill details that differentiates between plated/non-plated holes
- Title block for company name, part identification & revision history
Why outsource to us:
- We serve to RCC, Structural steel, Wood fabrication work
- Comprehensive range of materials
- Cost-effective design and engineering solutions
- On-time delivery of fabrication, assembly drawings
- 100% customer satisfaction and longer relationships
We can quote by Job/Sheet/Man-hour basis or Hire Structural drawers for specific jobs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get FREE custom quotes!
Our company can take long-term and ongoing steel fabrication drawings projects, and has the capacities to manage bulk volume requirements within tight time frames. We focus on serving you comprehensively, fitting into your exact project and business needs.
Submitted by:Richard Kaith