Spiritual Photography Exhibition to be staged in a new Photographic Gallery In the Heart of North Co
Added: (Sat Apr 14 2001)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Wadebridge will be the host for the first exhibition staged at a newly opened Photographic gallery. A collection of highly recognised photographers will be on show and some of their finest work and there is one featured artist for this exhibition - Jerusalem based Reva Sharon.
'An exhibition of spiritual images' as described by the gallery owner and organiser of the exhibition Edward Davis, a veteran photographer whose work has sold all over the world. His work, along with many other Tristan Gallery Photographers can be seen from SUNDAY 15th APRIL for one month at. 49 MOLESWORTH STREET, Wadebridge.
Reva Sharon is a prize-winning photographer, a digital artist and poet. Born in Brooklyn, New York she moved to Jerusalem thirteen years ago where she developed the talents that we will see on show in this exhibition. She uses innovative techniques to express the essence of what she captures with her camera. Sharon's photographs are included in "Here on the Face of the Earth", the book published by Keter Publishing House for the First International Photography Competition on Landscape and Nature in Israel.
You can also see her work online at: www.jewishphoto.com/sharon.html
Visitors to the opening exhibition will also experience:
- the photographic work of Henry Israel (Cornwall), Mark Sadan (New York), Sean Rawnsley (France), Brunhilde Distler (Germany)
- pottery from Deborah Mitchell (Cornwall) and Renate Forsyth (Cornwall)
- furniture from local designer Tino Rawnsley
- the full range of photographic services that Tristan's Gallery offer including:
- contemporary - portraiture - wedding - commercial photographs ( all by Edward Davis)
For more information telephone Edward Davis 01208 815767.