Quick Decision Makers to Succeed in Energy Industry to 2025
Added: (Thu Jan 25 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
To simplify operational process, increased productivity, cost savings and achieve greater efficiency, companies like Saudi Aramco, Sinopec, CNPC, Petro China, ExxonMobil are adapting advanced technologies like robotics and big data analytics. An estimated cost efficiency of up to 20% can be observed in upstream projects through the use of digital technologies.
• Reduced maintenance expenditures- Through new equipment like drones and equipment sensors, continuous monitoring activities and significant maintenance costs are being achieved.
• Increase recovery rates- By adding time lapse dimension to 3D seismic technologies, accurate reservoir limits are being estimates, leading to increased recovery rates
• Efficient supply chain management- By optimizing transport routes, using location planning for networks are expected to boost efficiency in supply-chain management
• Adapt to consumer behaviour- Through big data analytics, quicker and detailed understanding of consumer habits and preferences is being achieved, allowing companies to optimize pricing models, fuel standards and marketing efforts.
• Increased energy efficiency
For more Info:
It provides unique perspectives on wide range of energy demand issues confronting the global markets. In particular, with oil prices trading above $60 per barrel, understanding the fuels that will prevail in the future remains vital for success. Thus, this research work is organized to provide insights and demand outlook for each of the energy fuels including oil, gas, coal, solar, wind, hydro and nuclear energy fuels.
It also enables its readers to reformulate their strategies on the basis of different approaches taken by significant players in the industry to cope up with the rapidly changing dynamics in energy market.
To further identify the potential growth markets for each fuel, the report also presents region wise oil, gas, coal, solar, wind, hydro and nuclear demand outlook to 2025. Further, key trends comparing the fuels and future developments in both conventional and renewable energy fuels are included in the research publication.
Clients can upgrade and improve knowledge on the industry amidst strong wave of investments in renewables and fundamental shifts in energy mix. Cost comparison and new trends in renewable energy fuels and opportunities ahead are included for further understanding.
- Identify the factors transforming energy future in short and long term future
- Gain unique perspectives on oil, gas, coal, solar, wind, hydro and nuclear powers
- Plan your strategies through detailed market wise outlook of the fuels
- Gain new insights on a wide range of issues
- Understand how industry leaders are redefining their strategies for 2018 to 2025
- Get an unbiased overview of the industry
ReportMarkets is a leading platform of research reports, journals, country and company research, daily news and deals landscapes. To support decision makers, planning, financial and marketing teams across the world, we source thousands of reports from trusted and preferred publishers on key industries.
Our powerful ‘market research tool’ with sophisticated refined search capabilities ensures all potential business opportunities, market insights, outlook and happenings across your industry reach you at the right time.
Free research tool –Public reports with relevance to companies, organizations and universities are compiled in a single location to provide you quick access. The tool makes available most of the top-level information and analysis so that you can spend money on more complex analysis.
Our In-house analysts’ team with wide expertise and experience on specific industry sectors helps you get the right report for your research requirement. Highly motivated team of industry specialists, tech savvy engineers ensure the latest and apt research is ranked at the top providing ease of access to our customers.
ReportMarkets assists our clients to decide on new entry strategies, potential markets and forecasts of global markets based on client's budgetary, geographical and other considerations. We also link up with external industry experts to provide periodic insights, opinion polls, expert opinions on latest developments across industries.